St Patrick’s is the third Catholic church to be constructed in Palmerston North and is seen here during a latter part of its construction, with only a small portion of the roof and the spire to be completed. St Patrick’s was opened on 22 March 1925. It was made a cathedral in 1980.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Construction of St Patricks Church spire, Broadway
- Held In