The Presbyterian Church was established in Palmerston North in 1872 and the first church built 1872. The Memorial Hall was built in 1923, to serve as a memorial to those of the congreagation who died in World War One. It stands behind the current church, with an access via Ashley Street.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- St Andrew's Sunday School Memorial Hall Plaque
- Held In