Charles Monro (1851-1933) was a local businessman. He built 'Craiglockhart' 1889-1890, on Riverbank Road, Fitzherbert West where he lived with his wife and family. The property was sold to Massey Agricultural College in 1944. The children in Turitea Stream, on the boundary between Monro’s property, and J O Batchelar’s property are: Ida Campbell (standing rear); Peter Monro (far left); Mary Monro (centre); Linda Monro (right).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Monro children in Turitea Stream
- Held In