Development began on the Victoria Esplanade in Palmerston North, named to mark Queen Victoria's 60th jubilee, in 1897. The pool was donated to the children of Palmerston North in 1937 by the Returned Servicemen's Association. It is of an art deco design, in the shape of the RSA badge.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Children swimming in the paddling pool, Victoria Esplanade
- Held In