Development began on the Victoria Esplanade in Palmerston North, named to mark Queen Victoria's 60th jubilee, in 1897. The band rotunda was situated at the Fitzherbert Avenue end of the Esplanade. Originally built in The Square in 1898 it was moved to the Esplanade in 1907. In 1966 it was demolished due to its poor state of repair.
- Momo rauemi
- Tautuhi matihiko
- Band rotunda at Victoria Esplanade
- E puritia ana ki