Coleman Place, now called Coleman Mall, was named after Sylvester Coleman who was a Palmerston North Borough Councillor and businessman in the early days of Palmerston North. The name Broad Street was changed to Broadway Avenue in March 1926 by Borough Council resolution. The photograph is taken from the corner of the Midland Hotel in Coleman Place.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Coleman Place looking north towards The Square and Broad Street
- Held In