Development began on the Victoria Esplanade in Palmerston North, named to mark Queen Victoria's 60th jubilee, in 1897. A kiosk was built in 1909, with the lattice work additions added later, before 1917. It was demolished 1943. People identified as Maggie Leakey and Mr McLockland of Scotts Road, Tokomaru.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Tea kiosk, Victoria Esplanade
- Held In