A Palmerston North branch of J R Mckenzie Ltd opened a fancy goods shop in Waldegrave Arcade in 1915. Later in 1928, they shifted from that location to the U F S Building in The Square, and in 1931 they acquired the former Clausen's Bargain Store, and opened a department store.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Interior of J R McKenzie Ltd, The Square
- Held In