Skip to Content

More Info →Refectory Building, Massey Agricultural College

Massey Agricultural College opened in 1928. Over the first few years the campus was developed on the McHardy property, the site of the present Massey University. The refectory was completed c1930 and housed dining and student facilities.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008N_Ma3_TER_1083
Title
Refectory Building, Massey Agricultural College
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Ma 3
Held In
Coolstore
License
no_known_restrictions

Related items

Massey Agricultural swimming pool
Refectory Building, Massey Agricultural College
Vice-Chancellor's residence and Refectory building, Massey Agricultural College
'The Pink Hostel', Massey Agricultural College
Swimming Pool, Massey Agricultural College
The Vet Tower, Massey University Palmerston North Campus
McHardy Hall
Blair Tennent Teachers College Group, 1967
Science Block
'Craiglockhart', Riverbank Road, Fitzherbert
Massey Agricultural College
Aerial view of Massey Agricutural College

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1939

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags
historic places trust,

Report a problem

Related items

Massey Agricultural swimming pool
Refectory Building, Massey Agricultural College
Vice-Chancellor's residence and Refectory building, Massey Agricultural College
'The Pink Hostel', Massey Agricultural College
Swimming Pool, Massey Agricultural College
The Vet Tower, Massey University Palmerston North Campus
McHardy Hall
Blair Tennent Teachers College Group, 1967
Science Block
'Craiglockhart', Riverbank Road, Fitzherbert
Massey Agricultural College
Aerial view of Massey Agricutural College

User comments