Skip to Content

More Info →Nash Building and Andrews Building, George Street

The Nash Buildings, the two-storied building on the left, were built in 1925, for Mrs J A Nash. Additions were added towards Cuba Street in 1929. The Andrews Building was built in 1929 for S Andrews.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008P_Z5152_BUI_0944
Title
Nash Building and Andrews Building, George Street
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive

Related items

Northcote Trust Hospital, Grey Street
Theatre Suite, Palmerston North Public Hospital
Children's Wards of the Palmerston North Public Hospital
Construction of Aorangi Private Hospital, Grey Street
Nurses Home of the Palmerston North Public Hospital
Nash Building and Andrews Building, George Street
The Square, from Main Street to Broadway
Colonial Mutual Life Assurance building, corner of The Square and Rangitikei Street
State Fire Insurance building, 73 Rangitikei Street
Broadway businesses
Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
Rangitikei Street shops

Creation

Created By
Date
1988

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags
car,

Report a problem

Related items

Northcote Trust Hospital, Grey Street
Theatre Suite, Palmerston North Public Hospital
Children's Wards of the Palmerston North Public Hospital
Construction of Aorangi Private Hospital, Grey Street
Nurses Home of the Palmerston North Public Hospital
Nash Building and Andrews Building, George Street
The Square, from Main Street to Broadway
Colonial Mutual Life Assurance building, corner of The Square and Rangitikei Street
State Fire Insurance building, 73 Rangitikei Street
Broadway businesses
Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
Rangitikei Street shops

User comments