Skip to Content

More Info →Rangitikei Street shops

The 'Tui' Building was originally built for Hodder and Tolley Ltd, c. 1924-1925. The three-storied building on the right, at 131 Rangitikei Street, is the former Jersey Breeders Association Building, built 1928. It was designed by Clere and Clere, a Wellington firm of architects and the building contractor was W Mouldey of Palmerston North.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008P_Z5165_BUI_0954
Title
Rangitikei Street shops
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive

Related items

George Street, between Coleman Place and Cuba Street
The Square, from Main Street to Broadway
Grand Hotel building, corner of The Square and Church Street
Former Post Office building, corner of The Square and Main Street
Rangitikei Street shops
Former Returned Servicemen's Club and Midland Hotel, corner of George and Cuba Streets
Hopwoods Mitre 10 and Bennett's bookshop, Broadway
DIC department store, The Square
DIC, Coleman Mall
Grand Hotel, corner of The Square and Church Street
Cuba Street, between Rangitkei and George Streets
Nash Building and Andrews Building, George Street

Creation

Created By
Place
131 Rangitikei Street, Palmerston North
Date
1988

Object rights

Credit Line
Matt Ryan

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

George Street, between Coleman Place and Cuba Street
The Square, from Main Street to Broadway
Grand Hotel building, corner of The Square and Church Street
Former Post Office building, corner of The Square and Main Street
Rangitikei Street shops
Former Returned Servicemen's Club and Midland Hotel, corner of George and Cuba Streets
Hopwoods Mitre 10 and Bennett's bookshop, Broadway
DIC department store, The Square
DIC, Coleman Mall
Grand Hotel, corner of The Square and Church Street
Cuba Street, between Rangitkei and George Streets
Nash Building and Andrews Building, George Street

User comments