Skip to Content

More Info →Construction of New Palmerston North City Library

Aerial view of the construction of the new City Library. The building was originally constructed in 1928, as the C M Ross department store. It was bought by the City Council and converted into the new Library, opening 1996. Beyond can be seen Broadway on the left and The Square.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008N_PNCC-LIB_CMROSS_1660
Title
Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
Relation
City Library Construction 1994-1996
Held In
PNCC Archives

Related items

Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
Arthur Barnett store, conversion into new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the Palmerston North City Library
Construction of Palmerston North City Library Entrance Ramp
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Public Library and George Street redevelopment sign
Palmerston North City Library

Creation

Created By
Place
The Square, Palmerston North
Date
circa 1996

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
Arthur Barnett store, conversion into new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the Palmerston North City Library
Construction of Palmerston North City Library Entrance Ramp
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Public Library and George Street redevelopment sign
Palmerston North City Library

User comments