The new City Library was originally constructed as the C M Ross department store in 1928. This view from the third floor stairwell looks through to a section of the original Square facade, above the newly constructed ramp way entrance to the Library.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
- Held In
- PNCC Archives