Workmen on the first floor of the new City Library building during construction. The building was originally constructed in The Square in 1928, by C M Ross as a department store. It subsequently became the Milne and Choyce, DIC and Arthur Barnett department stores, until bought by the Palmerston North City Council in 1992 and renovated as the new City Library, opening 1996.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Construction of the Palmerston North City Library
- Held In
- PNCC Archives