The Presbyterian Church was established in Palmerston North in 1872. The first church was built on this site in 1878, to be replaced by this building, of timber Gothic structure in 1893. This building was in turn replaced by the present building completed in 1957.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
- Held In