Skip to Content

More Info →St Peters Church, 229 Ruahine Street

The first St Peter's Anglican Church was designed by Mr. Larcomb and built by Mr. Griggs for ₤410 in 1902. It was replaced by the present St Peters in 1961.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010N_C74_3289
Title
St Peters Church, 229 Ruahine Street
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C 74
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Queen Street Hall
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrew's Sunday School Memorial Hall Plaque
St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Reverend Ronald P.F. Plaistowe
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent

Creation

Created By
Place
Ruahine Street, Palmerston North
Date
1950

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Queen Street Hall
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrew's Sunday School Memorial Hall Plaque
St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Reverend Ronald P.F. Plaistowe
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent

User comments