Peke atu ki ngā rauemi

He pārongo atu anōSnelson Building and Totaranui, Main Street

'Totaranui', said to be one of the oldest residential properties in Palmerston North, was shifted to The Square during the centennial celebrations of 1970 - 1971. It was later moved its current site outside Te Manawa Museum in Church Street. The "G M Snelson" store is a replica of the first grocery store in Palmerston North, built by George Snelson in 1871. To the left is the Coles Building, which was demolished in 1974 to make way for the Palmerston North City Council Administration Building.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Image
Tautuhi matihiko
2015P_Mu17B_011384
Ingoa
Snelson Building and Totaranui, Main Street
Momo rauemi
B&W print
E puritia ana ki
Coolstore

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

The Opening of Totaranui in The Square
Snelson Building and Totaranui, Main Street
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 6
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 7
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 2
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 1
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 4
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 10
The Story of Totaranui 2
Totaranui and Awahou South School Information Sheet 2
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 3
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 6

Hanganga

Te kaihanga
Te rā
circa 1970

Te manatārua

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Ngā tūtohu
te manawa house,
Tūtohu Hapori
main street,
totaranui,

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

The Opening of Totaranui in The Square
Snelson Building and Totaranui, Main Street
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 6
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 7
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 2
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 1
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 4
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 10
The Story of Totaranui 2
Totaranui and Awahou South School Information Sheet 2
Totaranui Herb Garden, Manawatu Museum 3
Totaranui Pioneer Cottage at Manawatu Museum 6

Ngā pito kōrero a te hunga toro mai