The Cafe de Paris was built as an hotel in 1893, opposite the thriving Palmerston North Railway Station. It remains in business as an hotel still. This extension at the back was built in 1923, with an opening through to a court yard. Photographs taken for Historic Pubs of Palmerston North walk, Local History Week 2010. Tour guides Bryan Ibell and Cindy Lilburn.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Cafe de Paris, side entrance, Domain Street
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive