This view shows part of the new City Library, on the second floor, during the reconstruction stage. The pillars and ceilings are part of the original C M Ross department store, built 1928 in The Square. The building was bought by the Palmerston North City Council and converted into the City Library in 1996.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library
- Held In
- PNCC Archives