This wooden All Saints Church encorporated the original 1875 one, on the same site, in 1882. In 1910 this building was moved back, placed sideways on the section, and adapted for use as the Sunday School. It was replaced by the present brick All Saints Church. In 2007 it was destroyed in a fire.
- Created By
- Whalley and Co., Crown Studios,
- Palmerston North
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North Libraries and Community Services