Skip to Content

More Info →Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets

The Seventh Day Adventist’s Church viewed from Morris Street. The Seventh Day Adventist failth was introduced to Palmerston North in 1894. They first met in Campbell Street and then Queen Street until the building of this church. In 1980 the building was sold to the Assembly of God.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010P_C73_3485
Title
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C73
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

All Saints Church, Church Street
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
St Pauls Methodist Church, Broadway Avenue
Methodist Church
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Abbey Theatre, Church Street
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets

Creation

Created By
Place
Morris Street, Palmerston North
Date
circa 1970 to circa 1979

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

All Saints Church, Church Street
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
St Pauls Methodist Church, Broadway Avenue
Methodist Church
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Abbey Theatre, Church Street
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets

User comments