Skip to Content

More Info →Warnock Kelly and Adkin

Warnock, Kelly and Adkin were a firm of Wellington drapers who opened a Palmerston North branch in the two-story building shown in this photograph. THe building was constructed in 1882 and stood on the corner of Main Street West.

Identification

Object type
Postcard
Digitisation ID
2014P_Sq86_008864
Title
Warnock Kelly and Adkin
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Sq 86
Format
Postcard
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Warnock Kelly and Adkin
Colour Postcard of Crowds Walking Down Main Street West
Manawatu settler's first home
The “Standard” Steam Printing Works
“Post & Telegraph Office” Postcard
Public Trust Office, 470 Main Street
Montage of four Early Businesses in Palmerston North
Hopwoods under Construction
Meredith House, Main Street
Construction of the Downtown Carpark, Main Street
Demolition of Public Trust Office, 470 Main Street
Mural, Dharnak Indian Restaurant

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
circa 1890

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Warnock Kelly and Adkin
Colour Postcard of Crowds Walking Down Main Street West
Manawatu settler's first home
The “Standard” Steam Printing Works
“Post & Telegraph Office” Postcard
Public Trust Office, 470 Main Street
Montage of four Early Businesses in Palmerston North
Hopwoods under Construction
Meredith House, Main Street
Construction of the Downtown Carpark, Main Street
Demolition of Public Trust Office, 470 Main Street
Mural, Dharnak Indian Restaurant

User comments