Skip to Content

More Info →Palmerston North City Library building at night

The City Library, situated on The Square, was originally built as the C M Ross department store in 1928. It was bought by the City Council and converted into the new Library, opening 1996.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008P_PNCC-LIB_CMROSS_1659
Title
Palmerston North City Library building at night
Held In
PNCC Archives

Related items

Palmerston North City Library
Palmerston North City Library building at night
Construction of the Palmerston North City Library
Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library
Book chain, transporting books to the new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Arthur Barnett store, conversion into new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of Palmerston North City Library Entrance Ramp
Third floor window of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North City Library Building, Palmerston North
Date
circa 1970 to circa 1999

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Palmerston North City Library
Palmerston North City Library building at night
Construction of the Palmerston North City Library
Construction of New Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library
Book chain, transporting books to the new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Arthur Barnett store, conversion into new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of Palmerston North City Library Entrance Ramp
Third floor window of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of new Palmerston North City Library
Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library

User comments