The Grand Hotel is situated on the corner of The Square and Church Street West. It was built in 1906 and replaced the Provincial Hotel on the same site that was gutted by fire. The turret was subsequently removed as an earthquake risk and today the top floors of the former hotel operate as commercial offices.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Grand Hotel, corner of Church Street and The Square
- Held In