Architectural plans by Athfield Architects showing the redevelopment of the C M Ross Building and additions to create the new Palmerston North City Library in 1994. The building was originally constructed in 1928, as the C M Ross department store. It was bought by the City Council and converted into the new Library, opening 1996.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- 2017P_PNCC-4-8-2-3746_023289 &
- Architectural Plans of the redevelopment of the C M Ross building into the Palmerston North City Library
- Held In
- PNCC Archives