The Gardner house, 63 Karina Terrace, was built in 1924 for Mr and Mrs Lindsey Gardner. It was designed by well known architect Stanley Natusch. Natusch was best man at Lindsey and Nina Gardner's wedding and gave the building plans to them as a gift. Additions were made to the back of the house and the roof in 1931. The house stayed in the Gardner family until 1980.